Thank you for your interest in working for Shekou International School. We seek expressions of interest from fully-qualified and credentialed teachers who are experienced with student-centered inquiry learning and whose professional values and goals align with those of our school. Experience in the PYP and DP will be an asset.
Each year we expect to have somewhere around 15% of our teaching staff transition out to new opportunities around the world. Please do contact us if you have the skills and experiences that will make you the right fit for the school. Applicants can send their CV and letter of interest in English to Jackie Jiang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletics & Activities Department Assistant
Scope of Responsibility:
The AAD Assistant has responsibility for administrative and clerical support to the allocated department. The Assistant will, under the supervision of Director, undertake such tasks as will ensure processes are monitored and recorded, and information is safely and securely stored. The Assistant will provide administrative support to enable the efficient completion of tasks related to operations of the school.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study.
- Two years of working experience in or with a foreign enterprise.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and reliable, team player.
- Attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
- Good computer skill