Title: Teaching Assistant in Early Primary School
Teaching Assistants should support teachers by taking on clerical tasks, serving as instructional support in the classroom, and providing assistance with supervision of students. They are not to take on primary teaching responsibilities normally assigned to teachers unless given a specific substitute assignment by the principal or designee.
Teacher Assistant hours are 7:30am–4pm, Monday to Friday. Teaching Assistants are also asked to assist on parent nights and at performances or special events attended by teachers.
Teacher Assistants will be required to supervise the after school activity as directed by the assistant principal and/or activities director.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years related experience
- Good English language skills (oral & written)
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A motivated person who shows initiative, reliability, leadership and a strong professional working ethic
Title: Human Resources Manager
Scope of Responsibility:
The Human Resources Manager (HR Manager) is responsible for the management of all aspects of the employment of the faculty and staff, local and expatriate at Shenzhen Shekou International School (SIS). In collaboration with SIS senior administration and the Visa Officer, the HR Manager will oversee the process of hiring, contract issuance, working and residence permit applications, staff performance appraisal, contract completion and various other details related to policies and practices of employee contractual obligations at SIS. The HR Manager will advise senior administration on matters pertaining to employment law to ensure compliance with relevant Chinese state and local regulations.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience,
- University degree in a relevant area
- Excellent English communication both verbal and written
- Familiar with technology and the Microsoft Office suite
- Team player with good interpersonal skill
- Initiative, reliable, leadership and professional work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines maintaining attention to detail and solving problems