The ECC children are celebrating a wonderful year of learning with their parents and teachers recently.
Research, information, reading, citations: as you can see from our Infographic Annual Report, it has been a busy year here at the Bayside Library.
As a Primary (ECC/ES) school we want to explore ways in which we can provide support to our students to continue developing and maintaining their home language.
SIS Primary students were invited to join Nanshan District Annual Art Festival hosted at Yucai 4 Primary this year, and G4-5 STUCO Representatives even participated in the Calligraphy Competition.
This month, Ms Leda Cedo (PYP Coordinator), Mrs Gaylene Livingston and select students from grades 1 and 5 presented in the last parent workshop about PYP.
The #eccphoto Collaborative Art Show connects multiple grade levels through the process of photo taking, art interpretations and writing responses.
Secondary students gave a big Bayside welcome to incoming grade 6 students. Excited grade 5 learners visited their new campus, Bayside.
Upcoming Key Events and Holidays
Below are upcoming key events and holidays. For details and a full list of events, please see the school's activity calendar below.
- MonOct22 Secondary Week Without Walls
- TueOct23 Secondary Week Without Walls
- WedOct24 Secondary Week Without Walls
- ThuOct25 Secondary Week Without Walls
- ThuOct25 Primary: Parent Workshop - What is Learning Support? 8:15 AM
- FriOct26 Primary ECC ACAMIS Conf.: No School for Students
- FriOct26 Secondary Week Without Walls