- Listen, read, write, and speak effectively
- Express needs, knowledge, desires, and opinions appropriately
- Initiate reflective and meaningful conversations
Independent Learners who...
- Exhibit confidence, initiative, and personal management
- Apply appropriate strategies for producing and retaining information
- Develop habits that maintain responsibility along with mental and physical health
- Foster positive relationships in diverse settings
- Establish and accomplish goals within groups
- Ask questions for clarification and understanding
Complex Thinkers who...
- Evaluate the significance of diverse concepts
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information
- Engage in a reflective process for continual improvement
Global Citizens who...
- Contribute to their immediate and extended communities
- Promote an ethos of care and empathy
- Model compassion for fellow human beings